Fabricator ET 410iP is a heavy-duty inverter-controlled power source for HF TIG Pulse welding and MMA (Stick) welding.
The Fabricator ET 410iP is built to withstand rugged use, making it a perfect solution for industrial usage. Ideal for heavy industries.
- The intuitive control panel of the ET 410iP makes it easy to optimize settings, reducing the time taken for achieving the best weld characteristics
- Equipped with High Frequency for easy arc starts and Start Pulse (micropulse) which preheats the Tungsten electrode for improved arc stability from the start.
- Pulse background current between 10% and 90% of the set current and pulsing frequency from 0.5 to 250Hz, for optimal pulse in each application.
- Spot mode for easy tack welding and 4TS to be able to pulse only when it’s necessary
- Wide mains voltage tolerance allows for stable welding
- Inverter controlled for high efficiency and low power consumption
- Excellent welding performance with Stick electrodes
- Pipe Workshops
- Pressure Vessels
- Ship and Offshore Yards
400 A / @ 60 % Duty Cycle
Accessories & Parts
"*" indicates required fields