Fabricator are a heavy duty inverter controlled power sources for MIG/MAG and MMA (Stick) welding. Built to withstand rugged use which makes it a perfect solution for industrial usage. Ideal for heavy industries using solid and flux-cored wires together with Fabricator Feed.
- Lower cost of operation. Delivers all the added benefits of an inverter technology at a similar price as a conventional transformer machine
- Energy savings with high efficiency, high power factor and low idle power
- Optimized welding performance in MIG/MAG using both Mix or CO2 shielding gas
- Variable inductance control for better arc performance
- Secondary end parameter setting to get perfect welding finish with crater fill activated in the 4T or 4T Repeat mode
- Wide voltage tolerance for stable welding output
- Durable, IP23S rating for outdoor and indoor use in rough environment
- Light-weight for improved mobility and designed with crane safe lifting handles
- Application class S for operating in conditions with high electrical hazards
- Wide operational input voltage, can operate from 342 to 484 V
Features & Benefits
Industrial Performance for All.
Fabricator’s inverter-based technology allows for better power efficiency, easier operation, and improved overall utility – so your next welding job is, well, easier. It’s designed for heavy-industrial MIG, flux cored, and stick applications, with welding output up to 500 A and 400 A at 60% duty cycle. Fabricator is also optimized for wire sizes from 0.8 – 1.6 mm and works with a range of gases. It even achieves high-quality welds with pure CO2 shielding gas.
Less Energy, More Savings.
Fabricator consumes less energy, so you save on power. But not just a little bit. In fact, with our high-efficiency inverter technology, we’re giving you 87% more energy efficiency. That translates into a savings of $750* U.S. each year. As a result, you can harness the power of inverter technology – all at a lower cost when compared to conventional transformers.
Simple to Operate and Easy to Adjust.
We’ve built our Fabricator with only the settings and functions you truly need. This makes your welding job easier with a machine that is more intuitive. Operators can even change controls remotely from the wire feeder. It’s smooth, quiet, simple to use, and delivers minimal welding spatter in low or high parameters.
Grab & Go with Total Stability.
Fabricator is a fully mobile welding workstation. This means it navigates with ease around stationary workpieces and other equipment and tools in your shop. It’s also built with large, wide wheels for total stability. It even comes with crane-safe handles, a low-profile cylinder tray and chain-locking mechanism, and two cable holders. It’s designed with you in mind for complete mobility and stability.
390 A / @ 100 % Duty Cycle
Accessories & Parts
"*" indicates required fields